NEW Manhattan Location
The New York Bariatric Group has changed the Manhattan office location. Our new address is 1625 3rd avenue, New York, NY 10128. The entrance can be easily accessed on the ground level by entering on 91st street between 2nd and 3rd avenues near the middle of the block on the north side of the street. This block was recently named James Cagney Place.
Directions to Our New Office:
By subway, take the IRT #4 or #5 to 86th Street and Lexington Avenue. Walk east to Third Avenue and then walk up to 91st Street.
By bus, take the 3rd Avenue bus, #101 or #102, to 91st Street.
By car from New Jersey, take the George Washington Bridge to Harlem River Drive which becomes the FDR Drive-South. Exit at 96th Street. Turn right on 96th Street to 2nd Avenue. Turn left on 2nd Avenue to 89th Street. Turn right on 89th Street to 3rd Avenue. Turn right on 3rd Avenue to 92nd Street. Turn right on 92nd Street. Garages are located on 92nd between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
From Long Island, Westchester or Connecticut, take the Triboro Bridge to the FDR Drive-South. Exit at 96th Street. Turn right on 96th Street to 2nd Avenue. Turn left on 2nd Avenue to 89th Street. Turn right on 89th Street to 3rd Avenue. Turn right on 3rd Avenue to 92nd Street. Turn right on 92nd Street.
Meter parking (1 hour) is available on 2nd and 3rd avenues after 9.00 am.
Parking garage are located on 92nd between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
Check Out Our Weekly Blogs
Visit our website at Bariatric.StopObesityForLife.com to view our weekly blogs.
Recipe Ideas for Summer: Stuffed Tomatoes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped fine
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut tomatoes in half, seed, press out juices, but do not mash.
- Sprinkle halves with salt, then turn upside down on a wire rack and let drain for 10 minutes
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, except the oil, to make the stuffing.
- Fill the tomato halves with stuffing, sprinkle with olive oil.
- Spray baking dish with pan spray and place filled tomatoes in dish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until tops browned, but tomatoes are not too soft.