“THE BEST THING I EVER DID” – IMPROVE JOINT PAIN WITH WEIGHT-LOSS SURGERY
Do you feel like you’re running yourself into the ground every day? That’s how Cyndy was feeling before making a decision that changed her life forever: “Even the simplest daily tasks were difficult for me. Anything from walking upstairs, walking to my job, just being able to walk and talk at the same time, cleaning my house, anything, you name it, it was 100 times more difficult.”
Joint pain and arthritis contributed significantly to Cyndy’s challenges. Millions of people, including 1 in every three people affected by obesity, experience these prohibitive conditions. According to the Arthritis Foundation, every pound of excess weight adds 4 pounds of pressure to your knees. In other words, 100 pounds of excess weight equals 400 pounds of pressure on your joints due to inflammation.
It’s time you took the pressure off yourself and your joints. New York Bariatric Group has helped thousands of patients, including Cyndy, lose 50-70% of their excess weight and alleviate weight-related conditions. She states confidently, “Trust me on this; the New York Bariatric Group is the place you want to go.”
“LIFE IS BETTER THAN IT’S EVER BEEN”
Cyndy stopped running around in circles and started running half marathons.
“I lost a hundred pounds, and I began running, and I never stopped. Once I lost the weight, it took me less than four months before I was running half marathons.”
She’s not the only one to experience improved mobility. A study from the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) discovered:
- 57% of patients no longer had severe mobility issues after weight-loss surgery
- About 70% of patients with knee and hip pain or disability experienced improvements in both pain and function thanks to bariatric procedures
The Cleveland Clinic confirms, “…Losing as little as 10 pounds can decrease the progression of your knee osteoarthritis by 50 percent, according to a published study,” so imagine what losing 100 pounds could do for your joint pain.
Down from a size 18 to a size 2, Cyndy has never stopped celebrating: “I see myself so differently now. I feel like I’m not hiding anymore. I feel like I own the world.”
Now it’s your turn. Get off to a running start and contact the team of experts at NYBG today. As Cyndy puts it, “My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner.”
“YOU CAN DO THIS. I KNOW YOU CAN.”
When it’s time to start a successful weight-loss journey, it’s time to call NYBG! We’re the best practice around, and our numbers prove it:
- 20 skilled surgeons who are leaders in bariatrics, 1 Plastic Surgeon, and 13 PA’s
- 18,000 successful procedures performed with more every day
- The #1 gastric balloon practice by volume – most balloons placed in the United States
- Access to online seminars, support groups, cooking demos, and Q&A sessions
- 100s of videos for patients explaining procedures, answering common questions, and showcasing previous patients
- Multiple offices located in three states; NY, NJ, CT
- Since 2000, we boast over 20 years of success!
Our commitment to patient success and excellence has earned us accreditation from the Metabolic Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). This prestigious achievement recognizes only the top bariatric practices. Stop waiting; start achieving better health today. Together, we’ve got this!
New York Bariatric Group follows guidelines put out by the Center of Disease Control and the Department of Health to keep our staff and patients safe.
We offer in-person and virtual consultations to ensure that everyone can get the information and care they deserve.